Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Yeay! I finished the book! I have to admit, I decided to read this book again because of all the hype for the new live-action of Beauty and the Beast. and after years of reading it again, I still love this book. and i fell in love with it all over again.

Beastly is actually one of the books that actually changed my life. It is because of this book why I gained a reading buddy. And after reading this, both my reading buddy and I started firing off books at one another. It was also this book that even one of our friends decided to read it too.

you probably might think i'm biased when reviewing this, but this book is just so good! i cannot help but love the characters, the story itself, and just the whole plot because this is still different from the fairy tale. it has it's own flavor and twists. I have to admit though, Adrian was becoming someone too good to be true, and there are parts where it was beginning to be really sappy. but then again, that's what happens when you fall in love.

this book will always have a place in my heart. and i will love this forever. I do owe Alex Flinn this story that I will love forever even though I will cringe at the mention of 'My Space' and 'IM'.
Good Points
~ amazing characters
~ good plot
~ classic-ish
~ such an amazing retelling
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account