N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lola Smith

I think this book is pretty good, but it touches some opinions that I don't think the world is ready to accept. I feel like we all are on Kayla's side in this book because of the hardships she faces, but at the same time its hard to know exactly what side Kayla's on until the end. I feel like she is not really opinionated because she seems to be swayed so easily by different groups, and I think she genuinly cares about what other people think.

All of the issues that the author arises in this book seem like legitamate issues; which I'm interseted to find out if they will really happen. But the one thing that puzzles me is, is the author a christian, or athiest, or non-religious. Because there is a quote in the book from revelation 13 and the authors note is rather confusing if you're trying to figure out whether she is a christian or not. And that may not be the real issue, but as a christian, I feel this is a definite issue that needs to be addressed.

I really like how the author tied action, romance, and rebellion all together in one book. I can't wait to read the sequal!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account