N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Anon

When I first picked up this book, I wasn't really sure what it was about. I've read books by Meg Cabot before and I liked them, but I didn't know what Avalon High was, really. For some reason, I thought it was about flying or something, or one of those little High School novels. But, it turned out that it hugely revolved around the old story of King Arthur, which was more exciting than I thought it would be. I had never really known about King Arthur, only little things like about Excalibur and that magician Merlin. But the story was about Ellie, a girl with two embarrassing professor-parents. I loved Ellie because I felt that I could relate to her. She meets a boy named A. William Wagner, the most popular boy at school (and the football captain, and the class President). But it turned out that he had a hard home life, and that he was actually nice. Their relationship turned out a little cliche, but nice all the same. Later, with even more surprise, he is the reincarnation of King Arthur, his girlfriend Jennifer the new Guinivere, and his best friend Lance is the new Sir Lancelot. After reading the book, I decided to learn more about the King Arthur story and it was more interesting with these characters now in my mind.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account