Young Adult Indie 500
Fae War
Overall rating

Writing Style

Plot

Characters

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Armadas in the Mist is the last novel in Christian Klaver's Empire of the House of Thorns series. Justice, her extended family, friends, and crew continue their war against Faerie. From the start of this book, we enter the story's climax. Plots and loose ends are pulled together in this book, giving each character and plot a satisfying conclusion. Though not the expected conclusion, this final book is all the more exciting to read as you have no idea where it is going.
What I liked:
Armadas in the mist is an action-packed conclusion to this three-book series. Justice is a brave and determined character, and you are on the edge of your seat, waiting to see if she will win the battle against the fae. I appreciate that the author does an excellent job of reminding readers of previous events without drawing out recollections of the earlier books.
Final Verdict:
Would I Recommend Armadas in the Mist by Christian Klaver? I enjoy Justice as a character and the unique setting and adventures the author created for her journey. There could certainly be future adventures with Justice--and I would add them to my reading list. If you enjoy clean, fun, save-the-world fantasy adventures with brave female leads--this is an excellent series for your teen's reading list.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account