Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was an adventure, filled with so much going on at once it took me much longer than the average book to get through. It’s a book riddled with crazy characters, humorous dialogue, and surprises that were well thought out by Gaiman. It’s one of those books where I felt rewarded in the end and I will think about for quite a while after finishing. I think this is one you owe it to yourself to read and love, so I’m not going into much detail in the review. I will however share some of my favorite quotes below because this book had some gems:

“You shine like a beacon in a dark world.”

“The really dangerous people believe that they are doing whatever they are doing solely and only because it is without question the right thing to do. And that is what makes them dangerous.”

Fiction allows us to slip into these other heads, these other places, and look out through other eyes. And then in the tale we stop before we die, or we die vicariously and unharmed, and in the world beyond the tale we turn the page or close the book, and we resume our lives.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account