Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Initial Reaction: This is one of the best books I have ever read!

What I Loved: Let me start with the author, who I had the pleasure of meeting last year when I attended my very first book signing. I have seen Cristin Terrill several times since then, including BEA where she so graciously signed my ARC for me. She is just as awesome as this book she's written.

With it's fast-paced, heart-stopping action, ALL OUR YESTERDAYS is time travel at it's best. It had me on the edge of my seat with my heart in my throat from page one and left me in a puddle of feels at the end. (I hate to cry in front of anyone including my husband, who saw the struggle I was having to finish and suggested I turn the shower on when I escaped into the bathroom, where I buried my face in a towel and proceeded to SOB for the next fifteen minutes.) That's how good this book is.

It's beautifully written and expertly plotted, but it's the characters who take hold of your heart refusing to let go with their unyielding love and steadfast loyalty to one another.

Em is a good person tasked with doing a bad thing and my heart broke for her repeatedly. James is complex and often times frustrating, but he has such a good heart, it's easy to see why Marina loves him. And then there is Finn, *clutches Finn tightly* the boy whose unwavering devotion and courage, not to mention witty sense of humor, makes for the best of friends as well as a finntastic love interest.

I loved every minute of this story, even when I thought for sure it was going to kill me, and I can not WAIT to read the sequel!

Final Verdict: Brilliant debut and one of the best books I have ever read!

Favorite Quote: "There's always hope for us."
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 11, 2013
I wanted to read this one anyway, but everyone keeps getting me even more excited for it. All I've seen so far are rave reviews.
1 results - showing 1 - 1