N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Randi

Ginny is 17, and her aunt just passed away. One day she gets a letter in the mail from her aunt instructing her to go to her favorite chinese restaurant which awaits a package containing (wait for it) 13 blue envelopes containing instructions on when she can open the next one, and what she has to do. These envelopes send her on a trip through Europe alone.

I felt like I was with Ginny sometimes in Europe because the author is pretty good at her descriptions. I liked how it stayed pretty light hearted, and I really enjoyed the little journeys that Ginny was sent on. From London to Amsterdam to Denmark to Greece, Ginny sees it all. And what I liked so much about her tour, is that her aunt didn't want her to be a tourist. She wanted her to see the country as she did, from a lover turned resident. And Ginny did, and she had some downfalls. Her aunt didn't always come through with her letters which helped the predictability factor that usually happens with these teen books. The ending wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. I felt like I still needed more, but am content all at the same time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account