Review Detail

Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Sibling rivalry at it's best

Ninja Bunny is an adorable and funny story of sister vs. brother. With adorable illustrations and hand drawn letters, this is a great book for parents and their kids. It reminds me so much of Peter Rabbit and I loved the nods to the story in this one. Like Farmer McGregor! That was quite cute when I saw that in the story. The short little burst of words combined with the simple illustrations, makes this a quick and awesome read. What I loved was that the illustrations really focus on just the bunnies and their moves, so when you get to the full page illustrations it really just pops off the page.

This is one I will be reading to my niece and nephew. It's adorable and fun and has got something for everyone. Sure to become a nightly ritual for bedtime. I definitely recommend this one to those that loved Peter Rabbit and cute illustrations.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

What the Night Sings
For fans of The Book Thief and The Boy in...

0.0 (0)
In the first book of this new series, Sage Stone...

0.0 (0)
Bright Burns the Night
Ten years ago, King Lorcan of the Dark Kingdom...

0.0 (0)
The Edge of Juniper
Malcolm Dearing is sweet, gorgeous, persistent...and off-limits. Fay is...

0.0 (0)
Marked Beauty
Uncovering hidden secrets can sometimes kill you . ....

0.0 (0)
Listen to Your Heart
Kasie West brings us another compelling read with “Listen...

5.0 (1)
Screenshot
Skye's social media game is always on point. Until...

0.0 (0)
And She Was
Dara’s lived a sheltered life with her single mom,...

0.0 (0)
The God Gene Chronicles: The Secret of the Gods
Legend and lore lay the foundation for this exciting new...

0.0 (0)
Big Water
Seventeen-year-old Christina McBurney has led a sheltered life. But when...

0.0 (0)
Two schools: One of magic and science, the other focused...

0.0 (0)
The Kidult Handbook: From Blanket Forts to Capture the Flag, a Grownup's Guide to Playing Like a Kid
Adulting is hard! But “kidulting”— engaging in nostalgic childhood activities...

0.0 (0)
Science: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World
Did you know that the blue whale could blow up...

0.0 (0)
Meant To Be Broken
Rayne Davidson is perfectly happy fading into the background. Her...

5.0 (3)
Switching Gears
Still mourning the loss of Lucas Nelson, the boy she...

0.0 (0)
Finding-Elora.jpg
High school’s a whole new ballgame. Elora used...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Home of the Braves

"Reader reviewed by Kristen This book made me cry. It was just so moving in the way it was written..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Desire'e I luv that the idea that "angles" can get lost and that people could over come..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by Dede John is a teenager who has a tough life. His dad walked out and disappeared..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Jennsinkona The begining is exciting, because its what us everyday person would love to wake up and..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by Jazzy Spazzy 0MG! This was far most the awesome book I have read. I don't read many..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Ashton At the beginning of this year we read the book Dark Angel. Honestly I though it..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by d-hazz I thought it was a good book with a great story line. It played with everyone's..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by JAY I RATED THIS BOOK A 3 BECAUSE THIS IS NOT REALLY MY KIND OF BOOK. THIS..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Bob Dark Angel is a good book for grades 8 and 9 because it is about a..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Julian I really enjoyed this book because it was not like any other young adult book i..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by Craig The book Dark angel was a very optimistic book. If I had to choose up a..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by stephen Alright, if you ask me I say you should read this book because it's a good..."
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by katie At first when my class started reading the novel Dark Angel I was pretty pessimistic.The more..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by TheBookworm Sad, Witty, Horrible, Humorous& Odd right. Nope. You dont know me& by David Klass 5..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by Kristin You Don't Know Me is the most interesting, eccentric, endearing, and flat out best book I..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by Jellybean. =) Wow. 'You Don't Know Me' is a truly unique book. It had me laughing hysterically..."
Home of the Braves

"Reader reviewed by Nair This book I only checked it out from my school library, because I didn't have much..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by angel0292 i read this book a while ago, but i really liked it. My friend recommended it..."
You Don't Know Me

"Reader reviewed by JEN"
Dark Angel

"Reader reviewed by libraraine Jeff's life has been perfect for the past 5 years, but he's received some shocking news..."