Review Detail

Kids Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Cute Costumes

When I first picked this book up, I was surprised how long it was. I initially thought that this would be way too long for a picture book. It did turn out to be a little long for my taste and it may be difficult for young ones to stay focused for the entire story. I was glad that even though it was long, there wasn't an overwhelming amount of text to read. I enjoyed how the animals were transformed into their masquerade outfits, the art work is very smart.

Overall, a cute book for the book shelf.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Whispers of Shadow & Flame (Earthsinger, #2)
The Mantle that separates the kingdoms of Elsira and Lagrimar...

0.0 (0)
Plague of Death Anchoress Series Book Two
Her light protects her world. But to defeat an...

0.0 (0)
The Kingdom
Welcome to the Kingdom… where "Happily Ever After" isn’t...

0.0 (0)
Stepsister
Isabelle should be blissfully happy - she's about to...

0.0 (0)
Merbaby's Lullaby
Hush, foam rocker, sleep, wave breaker. ...

0.0 (0)
Mage's Apprentice
Vampires. Shifters. Fae. Mages. This ain’t the New York...

0.0 (0)
Bright Burning Stars
Best friends Marine Duval and Kate Sanders have trained...

0.0 (0)
Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky, #1)
Raised among the ruins of a conquered mountain nation, Maren...

0.0 (0)
The Voice in my Head
For Indigo Phillips, life has always been about basking...

0.0 (0)
The Virtue of Sin
Miriam lives in New Jerusalem, a haven in the desert...

0.0 (0)
Tin
Tin
In an alternative England of the 1930s where the laws...

0.0 (0)
Stolen Girl
Nadia is haunted by World War II. Her memories of...

0.0 (0)
The Iliad
More than three thousand years ago, two armies faced each...

0.0 (0)
A Light Amongst Shadows
James Spencer is hardly the typical troubled youth who ends...

0.0 (0)
the orphan fixed.jpg
Sometimes the ones who save us are the ones we...

0.0 (0)
Astrid the Unstoppable
Pippi Longstocking meets Heidi meets Anne Shirley in this tale...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Breakout

"BREAKOUT is a thrilling and fast-paced YA sci-fi/dystopian. Lezah is in prison for a crime she cannot remember. This future..."
The Seclusion

" The Seclusion is scarily wonderful. I couldn't put this book down and ended up finishing it all in one..."
Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)

"NEXUS is the second and final book in the Androma Saga and it picks up right where Zenith left off...."
Skyward

"Sanderson raises the YA sci-fi quality bar in this high-flying story of human survival, friendship, legacy, loss, and confronting enormous..."
The Dysasters

"THE DYSASTERS is a really engaging new YA fantasy/sci-fi series. We begin with Foster, whose adopted mother Cora has dragged..."
Alienated (Alienated #1)

"I think I fell in love! Aelyx and Cara’s romance is of the slow-burn kind.... simply swoony! The..."
Mercury Rises

"Feedback This was a great, unique dystopian novel. This book followed Mercury the whole time while she is looking for..."
The Dysasters

"THE DYSASTERS opens up with Foster and her stepmom Cora on the run and have been for a full year...."
Stolen Time

"STOLEN TIME by Danielle Rollins is the first book of a YA time travel trilogy. It begins when Ash, a..."
Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3)

""Their Fractured Light" is a satisfying conclusion to the Starbound trilogy. Each book has followed a different couple along a..."
The Tesla Legacy

"When Lucy discovers a hidden door in the Tesla Suite, she's surprised to discover an egg. Curiosity gets the better..."

"So after the explosive and frankly what the hell ending to Nexis, Redux is finally here! Nexis left me with..."
These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)

""These Broken Stars" is an interesting YA sci-fi that follows two young people after a space shuttle crash. Lilac LeRoux..."
This Shattered World (Starbound #2)

""This Shattered World" follows Jubilee (Lee) and Flynn, who live on a planet that has failed terraforming, leaving it with..."
The Six

"“The Six” is an intriguing sci-fi book about Adam Armstrong, who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy and is nearing his death..."
The Glass Spare

""The Glass Spare" follows Wil, the youngest child of a warmonger king. One day, her life changes- in a dispute,..."
The Darkest Minds

""The Darkest Minds" is a YA dystopian that felt very similar to others out there- but the twist being a..."
Cross Fire

""Cross Fire" was a great sequel to Exo that wraps up all the major plotlines and possibilities. The zhree, an..."
Carve The Mark

"A good read. A bit confusing in the beginning, but as with many fantasy novels, it works itself out...."
Afterimage

"Feedback This book was not what I expected at all. Camryn is the sole survivor of a horrific explosion..."