Review Detail

Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

A Must Read for 2010

Reader reviewed by arima12

A fun, thrilling, book for all ages, among the hidden. One of many great books created by Margaret Peterson Haddix . Description of fanticy is a captivating experience. A page flipper full of exitment is what could be found in the insightful series. Luke Garner one of the major charactor of the book is an illegal third child whos spent most of his childhood in hideing. He soon comes to find that Jen a nabor who is also an illegal third child fighting for her rights at a rally that might take away her life,but never her freedom.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Unicorns Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)
Stardust and glitter and rainbows, oh my! Did you know...

0.0 (0)
This Is Not a Love Scene
Lights, camera―all Maeve needs is action. But at eighteen, a...

0.0 (0)
Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc
Bestselling author David Elliott explores how Joan of Arc...

0.0 (0)
Dragons Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)
Moonlight and courage and sparks, oh my! That's what dragons...

0.0 (0)
The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe
Who do you become when you have nothing left...

0.0 (0)
Leaving Jackson Wolf
Passing through the transition hallway at South Park High...

0.0 (0)
Once & Future (Once & Future, #1)
King Arthur as you've never imagined! This bold, sizzling...

0.0 (0)
Tuned Into You
A summer party is the last place Lydia Flowers...

0.0 (0)
Beware the Night (Beware the Night, #1)
When her world divides, pitting light against dark, Veda...

0.0 (0)
controlfreak_wordart (wecompress.com).png
He actually gets the girl in this story. His perfect...

0.0 (0)
The Soul of Power (The Waking Land, #3)
One young woman learns the true nature of power—both her...

0.0 (0)
Oath Taker
Light magic is forbidden. Dark magic spells death....

0.0 (0)
Twisted Saga Collection 1
Save almost 40% off the price of the single books...

0.0 (0)
The Sin Soldiers Cover
Red compound makes them angry. Yellow exhausts them. Blue drives...

0.0 (0)
Hunter's Truce
The Big Bad Wolf never killed for fun—he was on...

0.0 (0)
Lions and Lamps
Aladdin-meets-steampunk in this brand-new retelling from K.M. Robinson ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Where She Fell

"Eliza is an aspiring geologist and self-professed 'nerd'. Even though she feels like the odd one out, Eliza tries hard..."
Watch You Burn

"Jenny is an arsonist who has an addiction of watching things burn. When she moves in with her dad, she..."
99 Lies (100 Hours, #2)

"99 lies pick up exactly where the last book left off, post-kidnapping—at least for most of them. Genesis and Holden..."
A Sky for Us Alone

"A SKY FOR US ALONE by Kristin Russell is a YA coming-of-age novel filled with mystery and heartache. It’s set..."
Easy Prey

"Easy prey’s story is directly relevant to its title. It tells the story of how when you prey on others,..."
With Malice

"I loved this book, it kept me thinking afterwards for days. "The truth is how you tell it," take that..."
Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms)

""Ever the Hunted" is an incredible YA fantasy with a touch of romance. The story begins with Britta, starving and..."
Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms)

"Feedback I adored this book so much! There were so many parts of this book that I just loved...."
Ever the Brave (Clash of Kingdoms book 2)

"Feedback I was so excited to continue this series. There was so much that happened in book one which..."
NOTES FROM MY CAPTIVITY

"Adrienne Cahill finds herself on an expedition to remote Siberia looking for the fabled Osinov family with her stepfather, Dan,..."
The Color of Lies

"The Color of Lies relies heavily on its interesting characters, not-so-original plot, and captivating writing to keep its reader--but as..."
The Cheerleaders

"Writing reviews for Kara Thomas’s books proved to be a great challenge for me, so I’ll try my very best..."
Weregirl

""Weregirl" takes the reader through a fantastic supernatural mystery within the small town of Tether. Tether's water supply had been..."
Sadie

""Sadie" was a surprisingly emotional and difficult read- even more than I expected based on the description. The book is..."
Dare You to Lie

"DARE YOU TO LIE by Amber Lynn Natusch is a young adult suspense novel that follows Kylene after she moves..."
Camp Valor (Camp Valor #1)

"Wyatt has a decent life, but when his dad takes off, it dissolves into chaos. His mother doesn't function well,..."
Girl At The Grave

"Valentine was only six years old when her mother was hung for a murder. After the death, Valentine's basically taken..."
The Goldfish Boy

"Twelve-year-old Matthew is reluctant to leave his house due to his fear of illness and germs, so he watches and..."
The Lying Woods

"At first The Lying Woods reads more like a contemporary fiction piece than thriller. Then all of sudden it..."
Wink Poppy Midnight

"Definitely worth the read! A fun book even though it has some creepier turns, and loved Tucholke's writing style!..."