Review Detail

Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

shadow children

Reader reviewed by matthew holliday

Shadow children 

This book is about Luke meeting Jen one day when he snuck over Her house and broke in and was hit by Jen thats when they didnt know other but this is how they meet Luke is a shadow child the same way Luke is.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I feel really bad that they had to stay in the house just because they were third children . If you havent read the book you should read it because it is a very good book and you will enjoy it. I liked it because it was interesting because I learned about the population law but .I think it is stupid because of how u can only have two children. But I also like the book because of how saw Jen.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I think that is very, very cool how he would hang out with Jen but when Jen started talking about the rally he. I new something was up and even she was tiring to get Luke to go with here and 40 friends im glad he didnt go he wouldve got killed. If  u havent read this book you should read it is a very good book. I think you will enjoy it.                                                                                                                                                               I think Austin would like it thats what I would think                                                                                                                              

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account