Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Loved it

I have loved all the books in the gone series and this one is no exception. Kept me entertained until the end. I love all the characters and action packed plot.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Don't Date Rosa Santos
Rosa Santos is cursed by the sea-at least, that's what...

0.0 (0)
I Got Next
It’s game day! In this action-packed picture book from Daria...

0.0 (0)
A Friend for Bently
Like all pigs, Bently loves to play in the mud,...

0.0 (0)
The Great Pumpkin Contest
Mimi and Clara are neighbors. Both cats want to win...

0.0 (0)
Save Your Friends!
This laugh-out-loud adventure encourages family sharing and is a perfect...

0.0 (0)
Dibs!
Teaching your little brother his first word —dibs —is funny....

0.0 (0)
Where Are You From?
This resonant picture book tells the story of one girl...

0.0 (0)
Out of Place
When twelve-year-old Cove Bernstein becomes the target of a school-wide...

0.0 (0)
Salvation Day
A lethal virus is awoken on an abandoned spaceship in...

0.0 (0)
The Startup Squad (The Startup Squad, #1)
Girls mean business in a brand-new middle grade series about...

0.0 (0)
A Possibility of Whales
Twelve-year-old Natalia Rose Baleine Gallagher has to move, again. ...

0.0 (0)
Peppa in Space (Peppa Pig)
Get ready for a Peppa Pig story that's out of...

0.0 (0)
The Stars We Steal
Engagement season is in the air. Eighteen-year-old Princess Leonie “Leo”...

0.0 (0)
Pete the Cat and the Itsy Bitsy Spirder
Pete the Cat’s cool adaptation of the classic children’s song...

0.0 (0)
Superlative Birds
Explore the fascinating world of superlative birds―from the bee hummingbird,...

0.0 (0)
In Another Life
Chloe was three years old when she became Chloe Holden,...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

A Monster Calls

"4.5 Stars This low-fantasy middle grade story is at once hefty and heartrending—despite its relative brevity and target audience..."
Hoax for Hire

"This was a completely fresh and engaging novel! There are very few books about cryptids out there (Savage's Lemons, Smith's..."
Dough Boys (So Done #2)

"Simp and Rollie both live in the Cove, and are doing they best they can in a rough neighborhood. They..."
Maybe This Time

"Sophie is bound and determined to make it out of her small Alabama town and attend design school in New..."
The Friendship Lie

"Cora and Kyle live in San Francisco with their father, who is an environmental scientist who studies where trash goes..."
Wish on all the Stars

"In this sequel to See You on a Starry Night, Juliet is getting used to living in San Diego and..."
Let Me Hear a Rhyme

"Tiffany D. Jackson has knocked it out of the park yet again with LET ME HEAR A RHYME. When Steph..."
Let Me Hear a Rhyme

"I'm not sure which the character I loved the most. It is one of those heartfelt stories about a group..."
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly

"Told entirely from the first-person perspective of Minnow, beginning from the point she is arrested and placed in a juvenile..."
The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary

"What worked: This is an amazing glimpse into the life of Macy. Others say she's 'disturbed', but she's the kind..."
The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary

"The Disturbed Girl’s Dictionary is as disturbing as its name implies. While, in an effort to not trivialize or..."
Right as Rain

"Rain's family has experienced a tragedy-- her older brother was killed in a car accident. The mother thinks that the..."
Fangirl

""Fangirl" was a fun and sweet story, similar in tone to Eleanor & Park. Cath and her twin sister have..."
What If It's Us

"So… here we are. We’ve been blessed by possibly the most anticipated collaboration from two YA authors, so how could..."
Clementine for Christmas

"Josie loves Christmas, especially making memories with her dog Clementine volunteering at the children's hospital. Oscar's parents are always fighting..."
Merci Suárez Changes Gears

"Merci lives next door to her grandparents, Abuela and Lolo, and her aunt and younger twin cousins. Her father has..."
What If It's Us

"I’ve read both Becky and Adam books and What If It’s Us is a combination of the very best of..."
Everything, Everything

""Everything, Everything" follows Madeline, who lives in a bubble- she has a rare disease called SCID, which means she is..."
Eleanor & Park

""Eleanor & Park" was an unexpected touching read for me. Eleanor is a chubby red-head and Park is a half-Asian..."
Sea Prayer

"This fictional picture book, inspired by the tragic death of three-year-old Alan Kurdi's tragic death on a Turkish beach, follows..."