Review Detail

The Fault In Our Stars Featured Hot
Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Beautiful and heartfelt

I remember the film coming out and I was quite curious to see what it was about but I wanted to read the book first. I'm so glad I decided to read the book which is amazing!
In my opinion, The Fault in Our Stars is John Green's best book-it is truly a masterpiece. Only John Green could make a book about a girl with stage 4 cancer hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. The characters are well-written and I love that Hazel is not completely one-dimensional. Augustus is charming- a total gentleman!
Overall, I would totally recommend this book!

Good Points
The writing was so beautiful and emotional.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Hidden Figures: The True Story of Four Black Women and the Space Race
Dorothy Vaughan, Mary Jackson, Katherine Johnson, and Christine Darden were...

0.0 (0)
Shaking Things Up: 14 Young Women Who Changed the World
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, Pulitzer Prize-winning...

0.0 (0)
Begin a fantastic journey with our hero, the Warrior from...

0.0 (0)
Fairy Mom and Me
From the bestselling author of the Shopaholic series and the...

0.0 (0)
Picture Us in the Light
Danny Cheng has always known his parents have secrets. But...

0.0 (0)
Time Tracers
Twelve-year-old Taj Carter is on a high-stakes mission to track...

0.0 (0)
Screenshot
Skye's social media game is always on point. Until her...

0.0 (0)
Better Together (Heartwood Hotel, #3)
Spring has come to Fernwood Forest, and the Heartwood Hotel...

0.0 (0)
Sky in the Deep
A 2018 Most Anticipated Young Adult book that is...

5.0 (1)
Devils Unto Dust
Keep together. Keep your eyes open. Keep your wits...

0.0 (0)
All The Things We Lost
After her mother’s death, eighteen-year-old Katie finds herself in...

0.0 (0)
White Rabbit
Caleb Roehrig, author of Last Seen Leaving, delivers another...

0.0 (0)
The Worst Fairy Godmother Ever!
Q: What do you need to become a great fairy...

0.0 (0)
Ada: Aegis Default
Newly famous and burdened with responsibility, Ada Anand has to...

0.0 (0)
Ada: Solstice Volition
When Ada Anand is given a very special gift for...

0.0 (0)
Drum Roll, Please
Find the confidence to rock out to your own beat...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Lord Garmadon, Evil Dad (The LEGO Ninjago Movie: Storybook)

"Ideal for beginning readers and avid young fans of the LEGO Ninjago Movie. Lord Gamadon is about as..."
Lion vs. Rabbit

"Lion is not very nice. He bullies the other animals, and they're all afraid to stand up to him. In..."
The Word Collector

"Jerome's hobby is words. He collects them. He classifies them. He loves them. One day, Jerome's collection is scattered, and..."
Free as a Bird: The Story of Malala

"Inarguably valuable—an inspirational and world-expanding children’s book. Having read I am Malala (the adult version of Malala Yousafzai’s memoir),..."
The Digger and the Flower

"'The Digger and the Flower' by Joseph Kuefler shows the power of goodness when everything else seems to be overtaking..."
Superbat

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a bat in a costume! Pat the bat is a..."
Plant the Tiny Seed

" This book relies on the interactive nature of read-alouds for young children. Beginning with a single zinnia seed, the..."
Blue vs. Yellow

"'Blue vs. Yellow' by Tom Sullivan focused on the creative ways in which those two colors can be used, along..."
Big and Little Are Best Friends

"Big and Little, an elephant and a mouse, are best friends. But their friendship isn't based on common interests. Big..."
Confiscated!

"'Confiscated' by Suzanne Kaufman tells the story of two dinosaur brothers who each want the same toys. When their mother..."
Flowers for Sarajevo

"Haunting and hopeful. The bombing one of the last working bakeries in the city of Sarajevo might have been..."
Gobi: A Little Dog with a Big Heart

"I don’t think I’ve ever read a dog story without either crying or grinning through it. GOBI: A LITTLE DOG..."
Plankton Is Pushy

"A quick and comical read, rife with sarcasm. A particular plankton is used to eliciting a response from every..."
Dill & Bizzy: Opposite Day

"'Dill & Bizzy Opposite Day' by Nora Ericson, illustrated by Lisa Ericson, is an adorable story about two best friends..."
Zebra on the Go

"ZEBRA ON THE GO was an overall well put together book. The rhyming had me hanging on each line. The..."
The Story of the Easter Bunny

"THE STORY OF THE EASTER BUNNY is a story I've never heard before. It tells about how the Easter Bunny..."
Shark Dog!

"SHARK DOG! is half-dog, half-shark, and 100 percent the main girl's friend. The main girl, whose name isn't mentioned,..."
The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors

"'The Legend of Rock Paper Scissors,' written by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Adam Rex, is an enjoyable play on..."
The Thing Lou Couldn't Do

"The first thing that occurred to me when I read this book was how much I could relate to the..."
The Princess and the Frogs

"Princess Cassandra has dresses, books, and servants, but she doesn’t have a best friend. Fortunately she has servants to send..."