Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Captivating!

I just really really love The Raven Cycle series! It was an amazing series and I just adored it!

The Raven King was the stunning conclusion to The Raven Cycle series. It was a magical, adventurous and mesmerizing! I loved Ronan and Adam, it was perfect. Blue and Gansey were also perfect together!

I also liked how there was a lot of humor especially from Ronan. There was so much happening through out the book and I wasn't sure how it was going to end. Maggie Stiefvater did an amazing job with The Raven Cycle series, it was hard to put down and unpredictable!

I was happy with the ending and how it all worked out. This is one series that I will never forget and thoroughly enjoyed!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Queen's Rising
Grave Mercy meets Red Queen in this epic debut fantasy,...

0.0 (0)
Game Change
Seventeen-year-old Zeb Holloway is happy to work in his...

0.0 (0)
Wilder Legacy
The life of a Guardian is a dangerous one,...

5.0 (1)
The Stars Beneath Our Feet
It’s Christmas Eve in Harlem, but twelve-year-old Lolly Rachpaul and...

0.0 (0)
Keeper - Matefinder Next Generation Book 1
Anya has inherited her mother's gift. Born in a...

0.0 (0)
Spies Like Me
Can she bring these girls together? When she discovers...

0.0 (0)
Royal Bastards
Being a bastard blows. Tilla would know. Her father,...

4.0 (2)
Before I Let Go
Days before Corey is to return home to the...

5.0 (1)
Growing Friendships: A Kids' Guide to Making and Keeping Friends
From psychologist and children's friendships expert Eileen Kennedy-Moore and parenting...

0.0 (0)
Sword and Scion 01: Into the Dark Mountains
How lost one feels when his own character remains a...

4.9 (2)
The Pirates of Brisa (Wyrms of Pasandir #2)
When young Eskandar leaves his ship with the tough broomrider...

0.0 (0)
Building a Trade Empire (Wyrms of Pasandir #4)
Trade had been Shaw’s life, her dream, her future –...

0.0 (0)
Journeys: Young Readers’ Letters to Authors Who Changed Their Lives
Books can change lives — and here are more than...

0.0 (0)
The Moonlight Meeting: The Nocturnals
In The Moonlight Meeting, Tobin, a sweet pangolin, Bismark, a...

0.0 (0)
The Hidden Kingdom: The Nocturnals Book 4
A group of veiled creatures--a chameleon, stick bugs and assorted...

0.0 (0)
In Sight of Stars
Seventeen-year-old Klee’s father was the center of his life. He...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Sci-Fi Junior High

"Kelvin Klosmo's family has moved to a new intergalactic community so that his genius parents can continue their important scientific..."
Transitions: Novella Collection (The Biodome Chronicles #2.5)

LizLiz
"Wow, this collection was AWESOME! This collection of novellas takes place between the second and the not-yet-released (AHH!) third..."
Elements (The Biodome Chronicles #2)

LizLiz
"I could not put this book down. It was just as good as Legacy (the first book), if not better!..."
Legacy (The Biodome Chronicles #1)

LizLiz
"I enjoyed this book so much! The world-building and setting of this story was very highly detailed and I felt..."
Sword and Scion 01: Into the Dark Mountains

"What happens when all things known in your life prove untrue? The past was supposed to stay buried, but an..."
Game Change

"GAME CHANGE by Joseph Monninger follows its main character Zeb Holloway for one week in his life--and what a week..."
The Stars Beneath Our Feet

"When Lolly's older brother Jermaine dies, Lolly is filled with anger and guilt. He's uncertain about how to move forward..."
A Pain Less Ordinary

"If you are looking for a happy-feel-good beach read, A Pain Less Ordinary is not the book for you. But..."
Saint Anything

"In Sarah Dessen’s “Saint Anything,” the author shows what it’s like to be invisible in one’s own life. It..."
Earth to Skye

"Told in two distinct parts - before Skye's death and Liv's trip the Himalaya after, I enjoyed seeing the juxtaposition..."
Growing Friendships: A Kids' Guide to Making and Keeping Friends

"Utilizing plain language and a kid-friendly presentation, Growing Friendships examines and addresses a wide range of socially detrimental issues such..."

"Writing: 4.5 Story: 5 Character Development: 4.5 Cover: 5 Editing: 4.5 This book is a rare gem. You know,..."
Joshua and the Magical Forest

"Reviewed for YA Books Central An enchanting fantasy. The story: Joshua thinks his father is dead. He's been..."
Ghosts of Bliss Bayou

"Captivating story, smooth writing style, well executed."
Uglies (Uglies #1)

"I loved how different this book was to most that I have read. The plot and the story line are..."

"I went into this book with a pretty vague idea of what it was about-a sci-fi novel revolving around a..."
Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1)

"I read a TON of fae fiction and A WICKED TRILOGY by Jennifer L. Armentrout is so hilarious and refershing...."
Elements (The Biodome Chronicles #2)

"Where do I begin?! I love Legacy. I was immediately sucked into the world and characters and was more than..."
Moonburner

" "The moon cannot enslave the sun, nor make the day its mistress." I absolutely loved this dark yet..."