Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

4.3 stars

4.3 stars!
An absorbing read that draws you in. Filled with demons, angels and supernatural-romance this series is perfect for teens who are hopeless romantics and paranormal fans. Great characters that are easy to relate to and are trying to discovering their true purpose. This series has great narratives and interesting plot twist and turns that keep you wanting more!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Everything All at Once
Lottie Reeves has always struggled with anxiety, and when her...

0.0 (0)
Lucky in Love
Maddie doesn't believe in luck. She's all about hard work...

0.0 (0)
She's So Boss
Whether you already have an idea for a business or...

0.0 (0)
Wesley James Ruined My Life
Sixteen-year-old Quinn Hardwick’s having a rough summer. Her beloved grandmother...

0.0 (0)
Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales
Once upon a time, a girl skipped into the forest...

0.0 (0)
Obsidian and Stars
In the sequel to Ivory and Bone—the prehistoric fantasy...

0.0 (0)
Maybe In Paris
Keira Braidwood lands in Paris with her autistic brother,...

0.0 (0)
Revolt: Book Four of the Resistance Series
The Explosive Conclusion to the Award-Winning Resistance Series To...

0.0 (0)
16 Ways to Break A Heart
Unfolding through letters, texts, and chats, Lauren Strasnick’s smart,...

0.0 (0)
Changes in Latitudes
A "road" trip romance that takes place at sea!...

0.0 (0)
First We Were IV
A group of friends start a secret society in...

0.0 (0)
Orphan is the highly anticipated sequel in the ORB trilogy....

0.0 (0)
The World Between the Trees
Jake Hunter has disappeared without a trace and when his...

0.0 (0)
Jupiter Storm
Only a week ago Grey Alexander thought she and her...

0.0 (0)
Alison Henry and the Creatures of Torone
After being picked on at school yet again, Alison Henry...

0.0 (0)
Unbecoming
Three women. Three generations. Three secrets. ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Lucky in Love

"Everyone has asked themselves at least once, “what would you do if you won the lotto”. LUCKY IN LOVE is..."
They Both Die at the End

"I think we all know what to expect from a book entitled They Both Die at the End; nevertheless, reading..."
Eliza and Her Monsters

"This was one of my most anticipated spring/summer releases and it didn't disappoint. First, the cover is gorgeous. I love..."
Unbecoming

"What I Loved: Though the story is about three women–Mary the grandmother, Caroline the mother, and Katie the daughter–we get..."
Eliza and Her Monsters

"What I Loved: Eliza, secret creator of a massive webcomic, is an eighteen-year-old ball of anxieties with much more going..."
It's Not Like It's a Secret

"IT’S NOT LIKE IT’S A SECRET by Misa Sugiura follows the story of Sana Kiyohara as she grapples with identity,..."
Looking for Group

"Dylan may have survived cancer, but surviving his mom is another matter. With a run-down home, his mother bored after..."
The Art of Starving

"Matt hasn’t eaten in days and if it’s up to him, he won’t be eating for the next days to..."
The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love

"IT'S CONVENTION SEASON!!!! i pretty much picked this book up because I just went to Anime Expo 2017 and I'm..."
A World Without You

"I finished A WORLD WITHOUT YOU. My head is still spinning. I’m really not sure where to begin..."
They Both Die at the End

"The date is September 5, 2017 and Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio are both going to die. Thanks to an..."
The Secret History Of Us

"Ahh, good ol' amnesia, and accidents. Nothing like a story that you have to piece together. Makes me feel like..."
The Upside of Unrequited

"I absolutely adore Becky Albertalli's voice. She has a way of writing teenage characters that feels utterly real and..."
Dress Codes for Small Towns

"Seventeen-year-old Billie McCaffrey and her group, the Hexagon, are what every teenager wants: a tight-knit clan held together by history,..."
Remember Me Forever

"This is one of the very few books that I found it hard to say farewell to. With characters that..."
Highly Illogical Behavior

"After a year and a few days owning this book, I finally read HIGHLY ILLOGICAL BEHAVIOR. And it was beautiful...."
Truthers

"Scott Wallace prefers to live life in a fog. Alcohol, drugs, and conspiracy theories fuel his existence, and his daughter,..."
On The Spectrum

"What worked: I really loved the Parisian setting and the lush descriptions of food. The scenes where Clara is helping..."
Changes in Latitudes

"'Changes in Latitudes' by Jen Malone is a great summertime read. Taking place the summer before Cassie's senior year, life..."
Clayton Byrd Goes Underground

"A stirring, tuneful tale of familial ties—those that bind and those that constrain. This contemporary Middle Grade book..."