Young Adult Fiction
(Updated: January 11, 2017)
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

4.5 stars!

4.5 out of 5 stars!
This was a fun and enjoyable novel. I loved the time travel aspect that was quite different and spectacular. I really liked the marvelous relationship between Cassandra and Lawrence and how they learn more about each others life. This was an adorable contemporary romance novel that I would definitely recommend!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Come Home, Angus
Angus woke up mad and knew today was not his...

0.0 (0)
Rulers of the Playground
A stunning picture book about sharing, friendship, and kindness in...

0.0 (0)
June Sparrow and the Million Dollar Penny
June Sparrow and her best friend—a miniature pig named Indigo...

0.0 (0)
Story Sparks:  Finding Your Best Story Ideas & Turning Them into Compelling Fiction
Find rock-solid story ideas before you start writing ...

0.0 (0)
The Girl in the Tower
A remarkable young woman blazes her own trail, from the...

0.0 (0)
Coming Up For Air
Swim. Eat. Shower. School. Snack. Swim. Swim. Swim. Dinner. Homework....

0.0 (0)
Landscape with Invisible Hand
National Book Award winner M. T. Anderson returns to future...

0.0 (0)
26091228.jpg
Follow-up to the New York Times bestselling novel, Forget Tomorrow!...

0.0 (0)
Follow Me (Amateurs #2)
It was the perfect night for a party. That is,...

0.0 (0)
The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding
Prosper is the only unexceptional Redding in his old...

0.0 (0)
Fireblood
Against all odds, Ruby has defeated the villainous Frost...

0.0 (0)
Nothing
From Annie Barrows, the acclaimed #1 New York Times–bestselling...

0.0 (0)
Welcome Home
Welcome Home collects a number of adoption-themed fictional short...

0.0 (0)
Even the Darkest Stars
The first in a sweeping and action-packed debut fantasy...

0.0 (0)
Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2)
In this hotly anticipated sequel to the haunting #1...

0.0 (0)
The Many Worlds of Albie Bright
Stephen Albie Bright leads a happy, normal life. Well, as...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

A World Without You

"I finished A WORLD WITHOUT YOU. My head is still spinning. I’m really not sure where to begin..."
This Is Really Happening

"I wish I could accurately put into words how much I adored This is Really Happening. I didn’t..."
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1)

" This series is a spin-off from the Vampire Academy series with Sydney Sage as the main character. Sydney is..."
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1)

"Rose Hathaway and Princess Valissa Dragomir must uncover the mysteries going on in St. Vladamir's Academy and their world. St...."
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1)

"This series is a spin-off from the Vampire Academy series with Sydney Sage as the main character. Sydney is assigned..."
Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (Book 6)

"Rose Hathaway and Princess Valissa Dragomir must uncover the mysteries going on in St. Vladamir's Academy and their world. St...."
Thirteen Reasons Why

"Definitely the reason why I decided to reread this was because of the show. and now that I finished reading..."
The Valiant

"The Valiant by Lesley Livingston is a YA historical fiction about Fallon, a girl of the Cantii tribe whose dream..."
Iceling (Icelings #1)

"This was a quirky fast paced, read. To truly enjoy Iceling, the reader has to suspend some of their thoughts..."
Thirteen Reasons Why

"Thirteen Reasons Why (stylised as Th1rteen R3eason Why) follows shy high school teenager Clay Jensen. Clay has received a..."
An Ember in the Ashes

" Laia is just a normal girl, well as normal as a Scholar could be in this world. Least she..."
A Torch Against The Night

"While to me, this installment was not as good as Ember was, it's still a great read! I loved getting..."
An Ember in the Ashes

"The story is told from two POV’s: Laia and Elias, both in first person which allows to connect immediately with..."
The Ruby Circle

"4.5 stars! More Morois, Dhampirs and Alchemists! What an awesome series. I loved seeing familiar characters from the Vampire Academy..."
Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (Book 6)

"4.5 stars! Action packed and filled with humor, the Vampire Academy series is a great read for teens. Richelle Mead..."
A Torch Against The Night

"Oh boy! This book was a great ride! The story picks up immediately after the events of Ember, which was..."
An Ember in the Ashes

"The first book in what is sure to be an incredible fantasy series was an historical adventure from the perspective..."
A World Without You

" This book is one of my most anticipated releases for 2016. Having been read Beth Revis' recent novel, The..."
Survive The Night

"What worked: This is a creepy, nail-biting suspenseful tale where horror takes different forms. I seriously couldn't put this..."
The Glittering Court

"I wasn’t sure what to expect from The Glittering Court. I really enjoyed some of Mead’s Vampire Academy books but..."