Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Devoured it!

I absolutely LOVED this book! This is one of Meg Cabot's best books! It did sometimes go on to more mature topics but overall it was wonderful!

Age rating for me would be: 14+

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

An Egg-Stra Special Easter
Happy Easter from the Beanie Boos! These furry friends are...

0.0 (0)
Jesus Loves Me
The Bible bb's share the Good News about Jesus using...

0.0 (0)
Changing Faces: Happy Halloween!
It’s Halloween and all the different creatures have come out...

0.0 (0)
The Itsy Bitsy School Bus
A fun and playful back-to-school twist on the popular nursery...

0.0 (0)
I Spy Little Hearts
Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day--search-and-find fun from bestselling...

0.0 (0)
I Spy Little Bunnies
This bestselling board book now has a shiny new holographic...

0.0 (0)
Peep, Peep, I Love You
An adorable lift-the-flap springtime and Easter story, full of sweet...

0.0 (0)
Lift the Flap: Look Who's Mooing!
What sounds do a cow, chicken, and more farm animals...

0.0 (0)
The Archive of Magic: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Newt, Tina, Queenie, and Jacob, the beloved heroes of Fantastic...

0.0 (0)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Magical Adventure Colouring Book
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Magical Advent ...

0.0 (0)
Chicken Talk
The chickens on the farm have a message for their...

0.0 (0)
Sea Bear: A Journey for Survival
Lindsay Moore’s remarkable and beautifully illustrated picture book follows a...

0.0 (0)
Planting Stories: The Life of Librarian and Storyteller Pura Belpré
Follow la vida y legado of Pura Belpré, the first...

0.0 (0)
Remarkably You
New York Times bestselling author Pat Zietlow Miller celebrates individuality...

0.0 (0)
Our Little Love Bug! (Heart-felt Books)
You're the precious gift we dreamed of. You...

0.0 (0)
Bird Watch
From the author of the acclaimed Tap the Magic Tree!...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

10 Steps to Girlfriend Status (Bird Face book two)

"Having read 8 Notes to a Nobody, I was eager to continue Wendy's story, and this book does not disappoint...."
The Summer of '69

"Lucas' summer is ruined when his girlfriend Robin decides to be a camp counselor some distance from their Long Island..."
Unconventional Warfare (Special Forces, Book 1)

"Danny has a violent streak, frequently pounding on his younger brother for pounding on another brother. His single father has..."
The Archive of Magic: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

"This book has EVERYTHING and is the ultimate, magical experience for fans of FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD. There..."
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Magical Adventure Colouring Book

"This coloring book will take you on a magical adventure into the story THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD. The pictures are..."
Mike

"Floyd is a very good young tennis player who has worked very closely with his supportive parents to do well...."
The Blood Spell

"Based loosely on the tale of Cinderella, The Blood Spell is the fourth standalone installment for the Ravenspire series of..."
The Haunted

"Hendricks and her family buy an old building in Drearford, New York after an incident. Her family 'hopes' this will..."
Just For Clicks

"Claire and her twin sister, Poppy, are ‘internet famous’. Every part of their lives have been blogged, photographed, and recorded..."
Obsidian (Lux #1)

"That's why I love paranormal romances :D"
On the Fence

"I'm a sucker for YA and Friends to Lovers romance, and Kasie West is one of my favorite YA author..."
Alienated (Alienated #1)

"I think I fell in love! Aelyx and Cara’s romance is of the slow-burn kind.... simply swoony! The..."
P.S. I Like You

"Be yourself, even when you don’t fit in! Two teenagers who both felt like something was missing in their lives..."
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1)

"NYC will never be the same after reading this great Urban Fantasy... Even my heart will never be the same..."
Catching Jordan

"It's sooooo cute!!!!!! I shipped Jordan and Sam pretty much from page 1. I can't praise this book enough...."
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1)

"This book is absolutely amazing! Beautifully written and compelling, with memorable characters. I was completed invested in each of them!..."
On the Fence

"I've read this book twice now, and I can't stop thinking about it. I feel madly in love with Charlie,..."
Twilight (Twilight #1)

"Twilight is the epic love story of Edward and Bella. Forget any vampire romance you have read before, Twilight is..."
The Art of Losing

"Seventeen-year-old Harley has been dating Mike for a couple of years, and being his girlfriend gives her a status and..."
Midnight Angel

"Such a fantastic book. The story: Naomi is the daughter of harsh parents. They're part of a cult and..."