Review Detail

(Updated: September 07, 2015)
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

My expectations in life is to be invisiable...and I'm good at it!

This book had me laughing! I loved this book! I couldn't put it down,meg Cabot has done it agian!!! I watched the movie as a little kid and as I was reading I imagined Anne hathaway, and Julie Andrews setting there during princess lessons and all through the book. Great book overall

Good Points
Great book for teens!
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Grenade
It's 1945, and the world is in the grip of...

0.0 (0)
The Attack of the Plants: A Branches Book (The Magic School Bus Rides Again)
Next stop...The Magic School Bus heads to the Galapagos to...

0.0 (0)
Robot Farm (The Magic School Bus Rides Again)
Wanda proudly hosts this year's school harvest feast, but she...

0.0 (0)
One week on an Alaskan cruise, three teens, and an...

0.0 (0)
The Homework Strike
Gregory K. has too much homework. ...

0.0 (0)
Knock Knock
Knock Knock is a fresh and innovative method of humorous...

0.0 (0)
Thisstoryisalie.jpg
A YA thriller described as The Curious Incident of the...

0.0 (0)
You Are The Everything
Can you want something—or someone—so badly that it changes your...

0.0 (0)
Seeing Red (Whatever After #12)
I really want the magic mirror in...

0.0 (0)
Girl At The Grave
In Girl at the Grave, debut author Teri Bailey Black...

0.0 (0)
The Golden Boy
Meg has it made. She has money to spare,...

0.0 (0)
Sadie
A missing girl on a journey of revenge and...

0.0 (0)
Dark Fates
Would you risk it all for love? A high-ranking...

0.0 (0)
Hearts Unbroken
New York Times best-selling author Cynthia Leitich Smith turns...

0.0 (0)
Someday
Every day a new body. Every day a new...

0.0 (0)
What If It's Us
Arthur is only in New York for the summer,...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Soccer School Season 1: Where Soccer Explains (Rules) the World

" "Coaches" Alex and Ben introduce the reader to their school that is all about soccer. Every class, from biology..."
Path to the Stars: My Journey from Girl Scout to Rocket Scientist

"Ms. Acevedo, scientist by training and CEO of the Girl Scouts of the USA, grew up in New Mexico in..."
History's Mysteries: Freaky Phenomena: Curious Clues, Cold Cases, and Puzzles From the Past

"HISTORY'S MYSTERIES: FREAKY PHENOMENA teaches about the theories, clues and details behind occurrences that seem out of this world. The..."
Animal Zombies!: And Other Bloodsucking Beasts, Creepy Creatures, and Real-Life Monsters

"ANIMAL ZOMBIES is the perfect educational book for the Halloween season. With stories of vampires, werewolves, and zombies, we know..."
The Diamond and the Boy

"Told in alternation POVs, THE DIAMOND AND THE BOY tells the story of how the diamond is created and the..."
Abraham Lincoln's Dueling Words

"'Abraham Lincoln's Dueling Words' by Donna Janell Bowman, illustrated by S.D. Schindler, brings to light a not-so-well-known piece of history..."
Eleanor Roosevelt, Fighter for Justice: Her Impact on the Civil Rights Movement, the White House, and the World

"Eleanor Roosevelt has always been one of my favorite historical figures; my daughter is named Eleanor, since it's a good,..."
Elephants

"ELEPHANTS contains the truth people may not know about elephants. There are facts about how they live, eat, and so..."
Where is the Mississippi River?

"The Mississippi is the longest river in North America. It rises at Lake Itasca in Minnesota and flows almost due..."
A Kids' Guide to the American Revolution (Kids' Guide to American History)

"A Kid’s Guide to the American Revolution is full of intriguing facts and details about the struggle that gave birth..."
What's So Special About Dickens?

"Like many adults, I have a deep, abiding love for classic literature—a love that did not begin during my childhood...."
Resist: 35 Profiles of Ordinary People Who Rose Up Against Tyranny and Injustice

"This is a collection of brief biographies of people who stood up and resisted injustices and tyranny. There's a little..."
A Place for Fish

"A PLACE FOR FISH teaches about different fish and creatures that live in the water and ways that people can..."
Now You Know How It Works

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS explains how certain things work, such as rubber balls, kites, garbage, flashlights, boats, and..."
Lovely Beasts

"LOVELY BEASTS teaches that animals you may believe to be scary, are actually not so bad and that there's so..."
I Wish I Was a Gorilla

"This level one reader introduces children to details about gorillas by asking what they would do if they WERE gorillas...."
More Deadly Than War: The Hidden History of the Spanish Flu and the First World War

"This well-illustrated book covers a vast amount of historical information concerning both World War I and the Spanish Flu Epidemic,..."
Science: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World

"Insightful, engaging, and downright fun! LEGO hits on all the learning styles in this brilliantly interactive science primer. ..."
Hidden Figures: The True Story of Four Black Women and the Space Race

"“… with hard work, perseverance, and a love of math, anything was possible.” Dorothy Vaughan, Mary Jackson, Katherine Johnson,..."
Shaking Things Up: 14 Young Women Who Changed the World

"“Women and girls have been sharing things up for a long time, resisting those who would box them in.” ..."