Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Kept me on the edge of my seat!

Oh my goodness. This book. THIS book. Right from the beginning it starts with a bang and it literally never stops until the end. What a thrilling, kept me on the edge of my seat ride that I wish I could take again!

What I loved:

I absolutely loved how loyal Rebecca is. She is not only willing to protect a stranger in the park when she witnesses a horrific crime, but she is willing to point out the perpetrator. She is incredibly brave! Then when her best friend Ryan is accused of a horrible crime, she takes on the mission of proving his innocence. I seriously want her as my best friend. Pardon my language, but she's pretty bad-a$$.

Ryan. I love an awesome male lead, and I really like Ryan. Reading about his growing feelings for Rebecca and how he's willing to sacrifice himself for her, so romantic!

The suspense! My goodness, figuring out who is behind the bombing, the texts, the horrible things happening, was a thought provoking part of the book. It's somewhat easy to figure out once you have all the facts, and I did figure it out before it was revealed. But it did not lessen the blow of this character.

What left me wanting more:

I need more Rebecca and Ryan please. And really more of most of the characters in the book. Awesome thriller, I definitely recommend it!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Unicorns Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)
Stardust and glitter and rainbows, oh my! Did you know...

0.0 (0)
This Is Not a Love Scene
Lights, camera―all Maeve needs is action. But at eighteen, a...

0.0 (0)
Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc
Bestselling author David Elliott explores how Joan of Arc...

0.0 (0)
Dragons Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)
Moonlight and courage and sparks, oh my! That's what dragons...

0.0 (0)
The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe
Who do you become when you have nothing left...

0.0 (0)
Leaving Jackson Wolf
Passing through the transition hallway at South Park High...

0.0 (0)
Once & Future (Once & Future, #1)
King Arthur as you've never imagined! This bold, sizzling...

0.0 (0)
Tuned Into You
A summer party is the last place Lydia Flowers...

0.0 (0)
Beware the Night (Beware the Night, #1)
When her world divides, pitting light against dark, Veda...

0.0 (0)
controlfreak_wordart (wecompress.com).png
He actually gets the girl in this story. His perfect...

0.0 (0)
The Soul of Power (The Waking Land, #3)
One young woman learns the true nature of power—both her...

0.0 (0)
Oath Taker
Light magic is forbidden. Dark magic spells death....

0.0 (0)
Twisted Saga Collection 1
Save almost 40% off the price of the single books...

0.0 (0)
The Sin Soldiers Cover
Red compound makes them angry. Yellow exhausts them. Blue drives...

0.0 (0)
Hunter's Truce
The Big Bad Wolf never killed for fun—he was on...

0.0 (0)
Lions and Lamps
Aladdin-meets-steampunk in this brand-new retelling from K.M. Robinson ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Are You Ready to Hatch An Unusual Chicken? (Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer #2)

"Are You Ready To Hatch An Unusual Chicken? is a delightful follow-up to Kelly Jones's Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional..."
How To Scare A Ghost

"How To Scare A Ghost is a fun and engaging childrens book that is full of colorful illustrations to keep..."
Just Under the Clouds

"Cora's mother has struggled to keep a roof over Cora and her sister Adare's head ever since the death of..."
The Stars Beneath Our Feet

"When Lolly's older brother Jermaine dies, Lolly is filled with anger and guilt. He's uncertain about how to move forward..."
Rickety Stitch and the Gelatinous Goo: The Road to Epoli

" In this lengthy graphic novel, we meet Rickety Stitch, who is an undying, animated skeleton who is unclear about..."
The Secret Life of Lincoln Jones

"Lincoln and his mother have left their home in another city to flee the mother's abusive boyfriend and moved near..."
The Trouble with Twins

"A young girl's mother tells her the story of twins: Arabella Osgood, who was very pretty, and Henrietta, who was..."
Ninja Bunny: Sister vs. Brother

"Ninja Bunny is an adorable and funny story of sister vs. brother. With adorable illustrations and hand drawn letters, this..."
The Case of the Girl in Grey (The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency, Book 2)

"The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency is on their next big case. This time, they are investigating a mysterious engagement, possibly a..."
Red: The True Story of Red Riding Hood

"Red grew up using magic…badly. Now, she stays far away from it and only watches her Granny perform the wonders...."
Mister Max: The Book of Kings: Mister Max 3

"Max Starling, or Mister Max – Solutioneer, has a big problem. He discovers his parents are being held, possibly against..."
The Halloween Tree

"What I Loved: THE HALLOWEEN TREE packs a big punch in only 126 pages. The story takes off right on..."
The Secrets of the Pied Piper 1: The Peddler's Road

"What I Loved: The cover is what initially drew me into THE PEDDLER'S ROAD; it's stunning! Somehow, middle grade novels..."
How to Catch Santa

"Just in time for the holiday season, Jean Reagan and Lee Wildish bring a story about the famous Santa and,..."
The Secrets of the Pied Piper 1: The Peddler's Road

"Max and Carter are not pleased to be spending time in Germany with their father, who is researching fairy tales...."
Apes A-Go-Go!

"When you start with a very tidy, very perfect town, you know it won’t stay as such for long. Add..."
Piper Green and the Fairy Tree: Too Much Good Luck (Piper Green #2)

"In this second book, Piper is happy about all of the good things going on in her life, like her..."
Piper Green and the Fairy Tree

"Piper is starting second grade, and because she lives on Peek-a-Book island off the coast of Maine, she has to..."
Jack: The True Story of Jack and the Beanstalk

"While I love fairy tale retellings, I haven’t read many about Jack and the Beanstalk. This take on the tale..."
The Black Reckoning (The Books of Beginning #3)

"What I Loved: After an almost three year wait for the final book in this series, I couldn't wait to..."