Review Detail

Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Ok Book

I found the book to be entirely too slow and the random inclusion of words that the author made up just annoyed me. I liked the concept though and the characters weren't terrible.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Very Impatient Caterpillar
HEY! What are you guys doing? ...

0.0 (0)
Wonders of Nature: Explorations in the World of Birds, Insects and Fish
Bright-eyed birds, evanescent butterflies, tropical fish and other pleasures await...

0.0 (0)
The Final Step (Lock and Key #3)
The New York Times bestselling author of the Peter and...

0.0 (0)
Pretend She's Here
Mega-bestselling author Luanne Rice returns with a ripped-from-the-headlines story of...

0.0 (0)
You Made Me a Dad
In this touching celebration of fatherhood, the close bond between...

0.0 (0)
Cicada
Cicada tells the story of a hardworking little cicada who...

0.0 (0)
Captured: An American Prisoner of War in North Vietnam
Naval aviator Jeremiah Denton was shot down and captured in...

0.0 (0)
Swap'd
After her Click'd catastrophe, Allie Navarro is determined to redeem...

0.0 (0)
Stick Dog Gets the Tacos (Stick Dog #9)
When Karen sprints into Stick Dog’s pipe and declares an...

0.0 (0)
Tin
Tin
In an alternative England of the 1930s where the laws...

0.0 (0)
Ruff vs. Fluff (Queenie & Arthur #1)
From the outside, Queenie the cat and...

0.0 (0)
Yay for Vaycay! (Pug Pals #2)
The pugs are packing their bags! ...

0.0 (0)
Braced
Rachel Brooks is excited for the new school year. She's...

0.0 (0)
Focused
Clea can't control her thoughts. She knows she has to...

0.0 (0)
Where the Heart Is
It’s the first day of summer and Rachel's thirteenth birthday....

0.0 (0)
Because of the Rabbit
On the last night of summer, Emma...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

The Everlasting Rose (The Belles #2)

"In a world where beauty is a currency, the Belles are special, gifted with beauty and the power to bestow..."
Pretend She's Here

"Since they were little, Lizzie Porter and Emily Lonergan were inseparable and best friends. Now Emily is almost sixteen-years-old, and..."
Tell Me Everything

"TELL ME EVERYTHING follows Ivy, beginning the summer before her sophomore year. Ivy’s parents are ecologists, and her passion for..."
In the Neighborhood of True

"After her father's untimely death, Ruth Robb's mother uproots her and her little sister from New York City to Atlanta,..."
Emmie and the Tudor King

"What worked: Fast-paced time travel romp through Tudor England. In this case readers find out what would have happened if..."
The Girl The Sea Gave Back

"When Tova is saved by the Svell's Tala, Jorrund, she becomes their key to peek at the future. Tora is..."
Let Me Hear a Rhyme

"I'm not sure which the character I loved the most. It is one of those heartfelt stories about a group..."
The Kingdom of Copper

"I honestly didn't think anything could be better than book one The City of Brass but I was so so..."
The Cerulean

"So, I didn't even know this was a thing until everyone was dogging it on twitter. When I saw that..."
To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"This is one of the very few times I will ever say this but here we go.... I preferred the..."
Kiss Collector

"Finally! A freaking book that looks down on drugs. I was so nervous when right off the bat, we get..."
The Darkest Star

"Okay, let's be honest here. Let's just get everything out in the open, shall we? No one and I mean..."
Storm and Fury

"With Armentrout’s characteristic snark and swoony romance, STORM AND FURY will not disappoint fans who have been eagerly awaiting this..."
Kingsbane (Empirium, #2)

"This exciting and fast-paced sequel picks up right where the first book left off. For that reason, this book does..."
Furyborn (Empirium, #1)

"FURYBORN is a YA fantasy that does not disappoint! We begin by seeing the world through the eyes of a..."
The Vanishing Stair

"Feedback As soon as I finished the first book I was so eager to continue. I absolutely loved Truly..."
Truly Devious

"Feedback I absolutely loved this book. It was a buddy read for me and it sounded interesting so I..."
The Lovely and the Lost

"THE LOVELY AND THE LOST follows Kira, a girl who was once found by search and rescue (SAR) and who..."
Happy Messy Scary Love

"HAPPY MESSY SCARY LOVE follows Olivia aka Carrie from her Reddit username over the summer. Olivia is a horror movie..."
Storm and Fury

"Trinity has never been allowed to leave her home compound because of her secret. Here, she has friends, a protector,..."