Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

My Favorite Vampire Book Ever

Reader reviewed by Mrs. Healt

I am absolutely in love with Breaking Dawn.  If you like vampires, cute boys, drama, intense excitement, and love stories, then this book is for you!  It is a long book, but a fast read.  I bet you will have trouble putting the book down!  It has all of your favorite Twilight characters in it plus many new arrivals.  You will never believe what happens to Bella and Edward in this book.  Something extra special also happens to Jacob, but I can't tell you what.  You just have to read Breaking Dawn!!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

51uDXTa8hxL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Celebrate the weird, wonderful, and the downright bizarre in this...

0.0 (0)
The Next to Last Mistake
Tess Goodwin's life in rural Iowa is sheltered and uncomplicated....

0.0 (0)
Pretty in Punxsutawney
A Groundhog Day meets Pretty in Pink mashup from author...

4.7 (1)
Emerge: The Captive: (Book 3)
A moment of distraction has cost him his freedom...

5.0 (1)
Awakening of Fire (Dragon Born, #1)
Dragons are just legends from the past... Felicia’s life...

0.0 (0)
The Penderwicks at Last
The finale you've all been waiting for: The Penderwicks...

0.0 (0)
Over Raging Tides
The pirate crew of the Lady Luck lives by...

0.0 (0)
Positively Izzy
Award-winning comics creator and author of the bestselling Invisible...

0.0 (0)
Onyx and Ivory
They call her Traitor Kate. It’s a title Kate...

0.0 (0)
The Dysasters
P.C. and Kristin Cast, the #1 New York Times bestselling...

0.0 (0)
The Fontre | Best Books for Young Adults | YA Fiction New Release | Julien Jamar
Cassai is taken by Devilan, knowing she will be forced...

0.0 (0)
You'd Be Mine
Annie Mathers is America’s sweetheart and heir to a country...

4.0 (1)
99 Lies (100 Hours, #2)
Getting kidnapped over spring break was definitely memorable. But now...

0.0 (0)
Wings of Olympus
Take flight with Pippa and her winged horse in this...

0.0 (0)
"FIVE STARS for one of the most peculiar high school...

5.0 (7)
Ocean Renegades! (Earth Before Us #2): Journey through the Paleozoic Era
When Ronnie’s parents go on a business trip and leave...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

"Reader reviewed by Jillian R Synopsis: Lara Ardeche is perfect; a former beauty queen, and now, the homecoming queen. To..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Sarhahahahaha Everyone has heard of Anne Frank.But the girl we meet in this story is alot diffrent..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Cowgirl "Anne Frank and Me" was a wonderful book. The story starts out in present time..."
Love Him Forever (Enchanted Hearts #6)

"Reader reviewed by Laura This is another book that I absolutely loved! This book is a page turner right from..."

"Reader reviewed by wordplay Life in the Fat lane is a book about a beautiful teenage beauty queen, Lara, who..."

"Reader reviewed by Jenna The plot was interesting to be sure, but the speed of the thing lost me. Lara..."

"Reader reviewed by Rachel B. What would you do if you were diagnosed with a disease that made you almost..."
Girls in Love

"Reader reviewed by lauren This is the most recient book I have read it was an o.k book i mean..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Jonner im sorry but this book just didnt appeal to me. i had to read it at..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Shanelle This book was so breathtaking. As I read the book I caught myself ready to..."
A Heart Divided

"Reader reviewed by Mandie i thought it was a very good book. Some romance, and that it was a real..."
Girls in Love

"Reader reviewed by chatterbox891 This book follows Magda, Ellie, and Nadine as they search for love. Nadine, Magda, and..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Ams The book Anne Frank and Me is about a young girl named Nicole who is growing..."
A Heart Divided

"Reader reviewed by Trevor There is a country song now by Trace Atkins called "Songs About Me" and I..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by lookwaticando08 This book made me really appreacite what Anne Frank went through. It shows the hardships that..."
A Heart Divided

"Reader reviewed by Dylana I was a little turned off by the boring cover. But I'm glad I didn't fully..."
Anne Frank and Me

"Reader reviewed by Jamie Nicole finds her self in another time she somehow arrives in the middle of the World..."

"Reader reviewed by Kari I think that Mirror Image is a great book. I think it teaches you that you..."

"Reader reviewed by mzblonde I read this a while ago, and I must say that it is a very good..."

"Reader reviewed by lookwhaticando This book is a very good book because it has a skinny girl turning fat lol...."