Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

N/A
Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

Loved!

Format: Paperback
As a mother of three young children it is very hard to find time to read. This is the second book to a trilogy and I made time, maybe sometimes more time then a probably should lol. These books engulf you into the story and you feel like you are actually there, one of the characters living the story. Getting away from realty for a time and having an adventure as someone else. I highly recommend this book along with the first one The Namarielle.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Lift the Flap: Look Who's Mooing!
What sounds do a cow, chicken, and more farm animals...

0.0 (0)
The Archive of Magic: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Newt, Tina, Queenie, and Jacob, the beloved heroes of Fantastic...

0.0 (0)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Magical Adventure Colouring Book
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Magical Advent ...

0.0 (0)
Chicken Talk
The chickens on the farm have a message for their...

0.0 (0)
Sea Bear: A Journey for Survival
Lindsay Moore’s remarkable and beautifully illustrated picture book follows a...

0.0 (0)
Planting Stories: The Life of Librarian and Storyteller Pura Belpré
Follow la vida y legado of Pura Belpré, the first...

0.0 (0)
Remarkably You
New York Times bestselling author Pat Zietlow Miller celebrates individuality...

0.0 (0)
Our Little Love Bug! (Heart-felt Books)
You're the precious gift we dreamed of. You...

0.0 (0)
Bird Watch
From the author of the acclaimed Tap the Magic Tree!...

0.0 (0)
What About Harry?
From New York Times bestselling illustrator Derek Anderson comes the...

0.0 (0)
Roary the Lion Roars Too Loud (Wee Beasties)
Help little ones learn how to use their inside voices...

0.0 (0)
It’s the year 2191 and the last known civilization hides...

0.0 (0)
The Haunted
Clean slate. That's what Hendricks Becker-O'Malley's parents said when they...

0.0 (0)
The Art of Losing
On one terrible night, 17-year-old Harley Langston’s life changes...

0.0 (0)
Beyond a Darkened Shore
The ancient land of Éirinn is mired in war....

0.0 (0)
OverRun (The OverRuled Series, book 2)
TWO LIVES BOUND BY ONE LIE. Magic...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Mike

"Floyd is a very good young tennis player who has worked very closely with his supportive parents to do well...."
The Blood Spell

"Based loosely on the tale of Cinderella, The Blood Spell is the fourth standalone installment for the Ravenspire series of..."
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1)

"NYC will never be the same after reading this great Urban Fantasy... Even my heart will never be the same..."
Beneath a Sinister Moon

"Wow besides the awesome title Beneath A Sinister Moon the inside of this book is even better. Things I wanted..."
Within the Darkest Hollows

"If you thought Book 1 Between the Bleeding Willows was great you haven't read nothing yet. Within the Darkest Hollows..."
Beneath a Sinister Moon

"An amazing conclusion to this epic paranormal series! It did leave it open for the possibilities of more books but..."
Within the Darkest Hollows

"Another amazing book in this series! These definitely need to be read in order to be enjoyed and understood. I..."
Sky in the Deep

" My only complaint is that the fight scenes were a bit confusing and at times too short. I would..."
Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1)

""Forest of a Thousand Lanterns" was a slow-building and dark YA fantasy. Xifeng has been raised by her cruel aunt..."
Give The Dark My Love

""Give the Dark My Love" is a dark but engaging YA fantasy. Told in alternating perspectives, we follow two characters-..."
Give The Dark My Love

"Seventeen-year-old Nedra Brysstain leaves her small village to study medicinal alchemy at the famous Yugen Academy. She wants to be..."
Beyond a Darkened Shore

"Top 4 Reasons to Grab BEYOND A DARKENED SHORE immediately: 1.) Historical fantasy worldbuilding: My biggest genre weakness..."
Onyx and Ivory

"Top 5 Reasons to Read Onyx and Ivory: 1.) The magic: Kate lives in a world where there are..."
The Blood Spell

"Blue de la Cour enjoys her quiet life with her father, passing the days by working in the shop and..."
Parasite Life

"Jane is stuck in a creepy old house with her invalid mother. She has no idea why her mother is..."
Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms)

""Ever the Hunted" is an incredible YA fantasy with a touch of romance. The story begins with Britta, starving and..."
The Star-Touched Queen

"I enjoyed this rich world. I felt like I was there seeing the lure with my own eyes. I loved..."
The Iron Flower (The Black Witch Chronicles Book 2)

"*I was lucky enough for NetGalley and Harlequin Teen to approve me for this ARC in exchange for an honest..."
Ever the Hunted (Clash of Kingdoms)

"Feedback I adored this book so much! There were so many parts of this book that I just loved...."
Ever the Brave (Clash of Kingdoms book 2)

"Feedback I was so excited to continue this series. There was so much that happened in book one which..."