Review Detail

Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

The second journey of Aki

This book is very entertaining with engaging characters and surprises at every turn. It was action packed, lots of fun, fast paced and a wonderful way to learn about Gilgamesh poem and Sumerian mythology that are not so well known. Another exciting page turner!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Esme's Wish
When fifteen-year-old Esme Silver objects at her father's wedding, her...

0.0 (0)
What the Night Sings
For fans of The Book Thief and The Boy in...

0.0 (0)
In the first book of this new series, Sage Stone...

0.0 (0)
Bright Burns the Night
Ten years ago, King Lorcan of the Dark Kingdom...

0.0 (0)
The Edge of Juniper
Malcolm Dearing is sweet, gorgeous, persistent...and off-limits. Fay is...

0.0 (0)
Marked Beauty
Uncovering hidden secrets can sometimes kill you . ....

0.0 (0)
Listen to Your Heart
Kasie West brings us another compelling read with “Listen...

5.0 (1)
Screenshot
Skye's social media game is always on point. Until...

0.0 (0)
And She Was
Dara’s lived a sheltered life with her single mom,...

0.0 (0)
The God Gene Chronicles: The Secret of the Gods
Legend and lore lay the foundation for this exciting new...

0.0 (0)
Big Water
Seventeen-year-old Christina McBurney has led a sheltered life. But when...

0.0 (0)
Two schools: One of magic and science, the other focused...

0.0 (0)
The Kidult Handbook: From Blanket Forts to Capture the Flag, a Grownup's Guide to Playing Like a Kid
Adulting is hard! But “kidulting”— engaging in nostalgic childhood activities...

0.0 (0)
Science: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World
Did you know that the blue whale could blow up...

0.0 (0)
Meant To Be Broken
Rayne Davidson is perfectly happy fading into the background. Her...

5.0 (3)
Switching Gears
Still mourning the loss of Lucas Nelson, the boy she...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

I Believe in A Thing Called Love

"As someone who's deeply obsessed with K-dramas, reading this book was absolutely enjoyable. I was constantly reminded of some scenes..."
The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy #1)

"Kestrel is the general's daughter and she gets to live the high life because of the land her father stole..."
The Row

"This book is one of the books I've been looking forward to reading. Even since I read the book description..."
Monstrous Beauty

"I don't read many books involving mermaids. Not since I was little, anyways. But these mermaids aren't how I..."
Rebel Mechanics

"In the year 1818, Alasdair Finch lives in a world where men have mechanical parts and live hidden away with..."
Rebel Mechanics

"This was one book I enjoyed thoroughly. I saw the cover and was interested right away. The tagline, all's fair..."
Rebel Mechanics

"I absolutely adored Rebel Mechanics. The voice is so strong throughout the story, and there is a perfect amount of..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"For a school assignment, Laurel must write a letter to someone who has passed away. She chooses Kurt Cobain because..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"Reading Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira was a somewhat strange experience. I knew from the start that..."
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2)

"R.I.P. Kathy Lynn Frank Who died from an overdose of feels and a broken heart. May she come back..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"Love Letters to the Dead is written exactly the way it sounds – as a series of letters. I’ve had..."
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2)

JenJen
"This book ripped my heart out in that-this is an amazing second book-kind of way. (Here's hoping the final book..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"For a school assignment, Laurel must write a letter to someone who has passed away. She chooses Kurt Cobain because..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"I have conflicting feelings for this book. Love Letters to the Dead was great while I was reading it, but..."
The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy #1)

"MY OPINION This is such an overly hyped book. Everyone is giving this book 5 glowing stars. And then..."
Unremembered (Unremembered #1)

"Unremembered was a roller coaster ride of a story, and I loved it. I don't even like roller coasters. ..."
52 Reasons to Hate My Father

"This was my favorite book of the month. So touching and so funny. I finished it and gave it too..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"What I Loved Was Everything: Much of the time, I know, give or take a star, what I’ll be rating..."
Love Letters to the Dead

"Unique twist on a tale of lost and acceptance. I loved the premise of a teen writing letters to..."