Acting 

Story 

Effects 

Dialogue 

Adaptation Quality 

N/A

Nothing like my prom.

This movie is cute!

I watched it while I was sick and I has skipped class. (I skipped class a lot in college, but this just so happened to be one of the days it was a legit skip). It was something to keep my attention. Something light and fun.

Something I would probably watch again with a group of my girls. Maybe if I were still in high school. (We tend to watch the old classic animated Disney movies now. That, or True Blood).

There is this sequence where some of the characters are going to great lengths to ask their dates to the prom. That was cute.

I love Nicholas Braun so I pretty much just watched it for him. But once I got a look at that dude with the longish hair and muscle shirts, I was glued to the TV. His name is Thomas McDonell, in case any of you were wondering.

So not a terrible movie. If you're wanting to waste your day on the couch, I'd check it out.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

The Babysitter's Club: Kristy's Big Day
Kristy's mom is getting married, and Kristy is going to...

0.0 (0)
The Very Last Castle
A curious little girl watches the man who guards the...

0.0 (0)
Jack B. Ninja
Jack B. Ninja! Jack, be quick! Jack, jump over the...

0.0 (0)
Emerge: The Assignment: An Immortals of Indriell Novella
She has devoted her life to training with the...

0.0 (0)
The Agony House
Denise Farber has just moved back to New Orleans...

0.0 (0)
Freak N Gorgeous
Everyone is ugly sometimes. In a world not unlike...

0.0 (0)
Twice Dead
Naya, the daughter of a sea merchant captain, nervously...

0.0 (0)
Legacy of Light (Legends of the Tri-Gard Book 2)
Death. Sacrifice. Betrayal. That is your curse. The seer's...

0.0 (0)
The Forest Queen
When sixteen-year-old Sylvie’s brother takes over management of their family’s...

0.0 (0)
Kendall's Snow Fort (Scholastic Reader Level 2: American Girl: Wellie Wishers)
There's a storm coming! The other WellieWishers promise to help...

0.0 (0)
Afterimage
A horrific explosion levels part of the city and...

0.0 (0)
The Little Girl Who Wanted to be Big
The internet’s “World’s Best Father," award-winning photographer Dave Engledow, follows...

0.0 (0)
The Diamond and the Boy
Told in a unique dual-narrative format, The Diamond and the...

0.0 (0)
Little Penguin Stays Awake
A charming companion to Little Penguin Gets the Hiccups and...

0.0 (0)
Merry Christmas, Little One
Christmas comes but once a year - Time...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials #1)

"Lyria and her daemon Pantalaimon must rescue their friends from the evil Gobblers, kidnappers that take the children north to..."

"Nick O’Leary, the straight bass player in queercore punk band, is playing at a club in downtown Manhattan when he..."

"Stargirl is short, sweet, and it makes you look at the world in a whole new way. Everyone should read..."
Animal Farm

"After an opportunistic revolt on an English farm proves successful, the animals who've managed to run off their human oppressors..."
Animal Farm

"OH MY GOD! Just... Wow! This would have been the perfect Halloween read if you ask me. That ending gave..."
Station Eleven

""Viola had a harrowing story about [...] walking alone for a hundred miles, whispering French to herself because all the..."
Billy and Goat at the State Fair

"Dan Yaccarino’s newest picture book, Billy and Goat at the State Fair, is a fun romp through the ins and..."
The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials #1)

"In reading this book, I tried to set aside the author’s well-documented disdain for C.S. Lewis and did my level..."
Fat Cat

"What I Liked: Somehow Fat Cat had been almost entirely off of my radar, which is a shame because this..."

"I really enjoyed this book for what it was. It kept me up till late, I finished it in one..."

"I could really identify with the main character as someone who just wanted to fit in at school and yet..."
Please Ignore Vera Dietz

"Please Ignore Vera Dietz is one of the more uniquely crafted tales I've read. First of all, the bulk of..."

""Power is not a means it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a..."
Saving Francesca (Saving Francesca #1)

"Actually, there's no other way to rate this book other than giving it 5 shinning stars. And just like Jellicoe..."

"One book the can be read by any age, and love it. It make me cried the first time I..."
James and the Giant Peach

"Great book, my favorite part was when the peach landedon top of the Empire State Building, My #1 Dahl book..."
Animal Farm

N/A
"I feel like if you don't have the background knowledge of the Revolution you just take it at face value...."
Animal Farm

"Wow, this book is amazing! Another favorite book of mine from the classics genre. If you ignored to read the..."

"The Running Dream is a story about a girl, who used to be a runner, and gets in an accident..."

"Here’s one thing I loved about Carl Hiaasen’s “Flush:” Despite being an environmental book based on poop there was a..."