Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Several reviews have been posted on Amazon

Recently, several reviews for Rosi's Castle were posted on Amazon. Two of them (5 stars each) were posted for the paperback edition of the book.. One (4 stars) was for the Kindle edition. These reviews have been posted on the publisher's webpage for the book: http://www.dragonflypubs.com/dfp/rosiscastle.html

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
Edward Eaton Written by Edward Eaton
January 06, 2012
For your information, there is a Giveaway involving this book at Goodreads.com
1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

Teeth of the Gods
Chained to an enemy general. Determined to be free....

0.0 (0)
The Vampire Trick (Dark World: The Vampire Wish 3)
In a kingdom full of secrets, no one can...

0.0 (0)
I Am Alfonso Jones
Alfonso Jones can't wait to play the role of...

0.0 (0)
Unearthed
From the New York Times best-selling author duo Amie...

0.0 (0)
The Boyfriend Agreement
Fake boyfriends are hard work. When 16-year-old Bella’s dream...

0.0 (0)
You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Eighteen-year-old twins Adina and Tovah have little in common...

0.0 (0)
Believarexic
Asking for help is only the first step. ...

0.0 (0)
Graveyard Shakes
Katia and Victoria are sisters and scholarship students at a...

0.0 (0)
This Tiny Perfect World
The big-hearted story of a small-town girl who discovers how...

0.0 (0)
The Last to Let Go
A twisted tragedy leaves Brooke and her siblings on their...

0.0 (0)
Pretty Dead Girls
Beautiful. Perfect. Dead. In the...

0.0 (0)
By a Charm and a Curse
A kiss is never just a kiss. ...

0.0 (0)
Naondel (The Red Abbey Chronicles #2)
Booklist called Maresi “utterly satisfying and completely different from standard...

0.0 (0)
Blood Water Paint
Her mother died when she was twelve, and suddenly Artemisia...

0.0 (0)
Chausiku Nightmare of the Clans Book One
There are six secret clans across the world–Africa (Sakombi clan),...

0.0 (0)
Roar of the Thunder Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #8)
Pick a book. Grow a Reader! ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

Secret (Elemental #4)

"Nick Merrick is under a lot of pressure. His grades at school, the family business, perfecting the ‘I’ve got it..."
Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade #2)

"I did something very bad. I read this book. Without reading the first book. Yes, DARK HEART OF MAGIC, YA..."
Secret (Elemental #4)

JenJen
"Regardless of whether or not you agree with Nick's choice, this was a really good story about love, acceptance and..."
Elemental (Elemental #0.5)

"I don’t have the best track records with novellas, so imagine my surprise when I not only enjoyed Elemental, BUT..."
Storm (Elemental #1)

"With a certain addictive quality to it, Storm grabbed my attention from the first few lines, keeping me glued to..."
Fearless (Elemental #1.5)

"While Fearless didn’t provide me with much more insight into Hunter’s past than I had already gleaned from Storm, it..."
Spark (Elemental #2)

"Surprisingly emotional, Spark stunned me by being so much more character-driven than its predecessor, Storm. Touching on Gabriel’s feelings of..."
Breathless (Elemental #2.5)

"Of all the things Brigid could have thrown at me with Breathless, Nick’s secret was the one thing I was..."
Spirit (Elemental #3)

"Confident, sometimes arrogantly-so, Hunter was always the character in The Elemental Series that I could count on to be self-assured..."
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4)

"---THE RUN DOWN --- In the last book Gwen was tricked into freeing the evil mastermind, Loki. Now? Gwen is..."
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1)

"Oh, Logan. *Swoon* He is one of my favorites. In fact, I really enjoy this series. I am..."
Storm (Elemental #1)

"The idea of a group of people being able to control elements was a pretty new idea to me (I've..."
Spirit (Elemental #3)

"So much emotion in this book!! I will admit I teared up. Review to come. I was a little unsure..."
Bound

"enjoyed the first two books in this series, so I was looking forward to reading this. I really love books..."
Storm (Elemental #1)

"Storm by Brigid Kemmerer is one of those books that I thought looked interesting, that I thought I would like,..."
Breathless (Elemental #2.5)

" Oh my goodness!!! While this book might only be 65 pages there is so much packed into them! It..."
Storm (Elemental #1)

"Holy awesomeness! This book was amazing from start to finish. What's not to like about a book with four hot..."
Fearless (Elemental #1.5)

"Fearless is another novella in the Elemental series. In this novella we get to see a little more of Hunter's..."
Spark (Elemental #2)

"Gabriel is an elemental just like his brothers. He can control fire and finds himself drawn to it. Fire is..."
Spirit (Elemental #3)

JenJen
"What I loved: I was both excited and nervous to read Hunter's story because even though I enjoyed him in..."