Review Detail

Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)  

Learning Value 

How to guide to putting together a book club

How fun would it be to put together your very own book club? You see and hear about book clubs all the time. Why not make your own?

HOW TO TURN YOUR BOOK CLUB INTO A SPECTACULAR EVENT is packed with great ideas on making this happen. From ideas of what to call your book club to brainstorming questions to ask, this is a must have book if you're serious about having a successful club.

Some examples include maybe using Sisters of Bella Book Club for fans of the Twilight series. Or maybe using The Pink Detectives for fans of mysteries.

Plus there's a sample outline on how to plan the book club which includes time allotments, how often to meet, snack ideas, and of course notebook suggestions to write down all you've learned.

At the back are suggestions on books to pick for your club. Also links to author's websites and places to find more suggestions on books.

So if you'd love to have a book club, why not pick this book up? Great suggestions and links that will help your group be fabulous!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

The Missing Easter Bunny (Pikmi Pops)
The Pikmi Pops have their own Easter egg hunt --...

0.0 (0)
Emmet Gets Tough (The LEGO Movie 2: Storybook with Stickers)
A storybook based on The LEGO(R) MOVIE 2(TM), as told...

0.0 (0)
It's Pool Time! (Clifford)
Clifford and Emily Elizabeth are spending a day at the...

0.0 (0)
Spring Babies (Babies in the Park)
An endearing board book with adorable babies on the go...

0.0 (0)
Making Bombs for Hitler
For readers who were enthralled by Alan Gratz's Prisoner B-3087...

0.0 (0)
Dear Boy,
Dear Boy, is an open love letter to the special...

0.0 (0)
I Need a Hug
In I Need a Hug, a tiny porcupine just wants...

0.0 (0)
Beyond the Sixth Extinction: A Post-Apocalyptic Pop-Up
Whether or not we know it, the sixth global extinction...

0.0 (0)
Giant Tess
Tess has a BIG problem. ...

0.0 (0)
The Girl The Sea Gave Back
The new gut-wrenching epic from the New York Times bestselling...

0.0 (0)
The Kingdom of Copper
S. A. Chakraborty continues the sweeping adventure begun in The...

0.0 (0)
Colorblind
Colorblind: A Story of Racism is the third in a...

0.0 (0)
40776737.jpg
An original young adult novel of the Alien universe ...

0.0 (0)
The Dark Beneath the Ice
Something is wrong with Marianne. ...

0.0 (0)
Scream Site
Sabrina Sebastian's goal in life is to be an investigative...

0.0 (0)
RUNAWAYS. ROMANCE. A ROCK & ROLL ROAD TRIP. ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

The Girl The Sea Gave Back

"When Tova is saved by the Svell's Tala, Jorrund, she becomes their key to peek at the future. Tora is..."
Let Me Hear a Rhyme

"I'm not sure which the character I loved the most. It is one of those heartfelt stories about a group..."
The Kingdom of Copper

"I honestly didn't think anything could be better than book one The City of Brass but I was so so..."
The Cerulean

"So, I didn't even know this was a thing until everyone was dogging it on twitter. When I saw that..."
To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"This is one of the very few times I will ever say this but here we go.... I preferred the..."
Kiss Collector

"Finally! A freaking book that looks down on drugs. I was so nervous when right off the bat, we get..."
The Darkest Star

"Okay, let's be honest here. Let's just get everything out in the open, shall we? No one and I mean..."
Storm and Fury

"With Armentrout’s characteristic snark and swoony romance, STORM AND FURY will not disappoint fans who have been eagerly awaiting this..."
Kingsbane (Empirium, #2)

"This exciting and fast-paced sequel picks up right where the first book left off. For that reason, this book does..."
Furyborn (Empirium, #1)

"FURYBORN is a YA fantasy that does not disappoint! We begin by seeing the world through the eyes of a..."
The Vanishing Stair

"Feedback As soon as I finished the first book I was so eager to continue. I absolutely loved Truly..."
Truly Devious

"Feedback I absolutely loved this book. It was a buddy read for me and it sounded interesting so I..."
The Lovely and the Lost

"THE LOVELY AND THE LOST follows Kira, a girl who was once found by search and rescue (SAR) and who..."
Happy Messy Scary Love

"HAPPY MESSY SCARY LOVE follows Olivia aka Carrie from her Reddit username over the summer. Olivia is a horror movie..."
Storm and Fury

"Trinity has never been allowed to leave her home compound because of her secret. Here, she has friends, a protector,..."
The Seclusion

" The Seclusion is scarily wonderful. I couldn't put this book down and ended up finishing it all in one..."
The Day Before (Riverdale Novel 1)

"Riverdale: The Day Before features the perspectives of the four main characters of season 1: Jughead, Archie, Betty, and Veronica...."
8 Souls

"8 SOULS is a creepy thriller-esque fantasy that follows Francesca (Chessie), a seventeen-year-old girl whose parents are about to get..."
The Everlasting Rose (The Belles #2)

"THE EVERLASTING ROSE picks up where THE BELLES left off, with Camille, Edel, and Remy on the run. Sophia is..."
Nick and June Were Here

"Shalanda Stanley's DROWNING IS INEVITABLE is one of my top underappreciated books, so I was thrilled to receive a copy..."