Review Detail

Overall rating 

Plot/Characters/Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

What a Book!

Reader reviewed by Keegan Holle

The book was amazing! It was funny and realistic at the same time. The characters were people I could relate to. This is a great children's book, and it is an easy reader that gets kids hooked on reading. I enjoyed it and I am in the 7th grade. The book was very pleasurable to read. I can not wait for more books to be published as sequels.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

The Missing Easter Bunny (Pikmi Pops)
The Pikmi Pops have their own Easter egg hunt --...

0.0 (0)
Emmet Gets Tough (The LEGO Movie 2: Storybook with Stickers)
A storybook based on The LEGO(R) MOVIE 2(TM), as told...

0.0 (0)
It's Pool Time! (Clifford)
Clifford and Emily Elizabeth are spending a day at the...

0.0 (0)
Spring Babies (Babies in the Park)
An endearing board book with adorable babies on the go...

0.0 (0)
Making Bombs for Hitler
For readers who were enthralled by Alan Gratz's Prisoner B-3087...

0.0 (0)
Dear Boy,
Dear Boy, is an open love letter to the special...

0.0 (0)
I Need a Hug
In I Need a Hug, a tiny porcupine just wants...

0.0 (0)
Beyond the Sixth Extinction: A Post-Apocalyptic Pop-Up
Whether or not we know it, the sixth global extinction...

0.0 (0)
Giant Tess
Tess has a BIG problem. ...

0.0 (0)
The Girl The Sea Gave Back
The new gut-wrenching epic from the New York Times bestselling...

0.0 (0)
The Kingdom of Copper
S. A. Chakraborty continues the sweeping adventure begun in The...

0.0 (0)
Colorblind
Colorblind: A Story of Racism is the third in a...

0.0 (0)
40776737.jpg
An original young adult novel of the Alien universe ...

0.0 (0)
The Dark Beneath the Ice
Something is wrong with Marianne. ...

0.0 (0)
Scream Site
Sabrina Sebastian's goal in life is to be an investigative...

0.0 (0)
RUNAWAYS. ROMANCE. A ROCK & ROLL ROAD TRIP. ...

0.0 (0)

Latest Member Reviews

The Missing Easter Bunny (Pikmi Pops)

"THE MISSING EASTER BUNNY is a colorful and bright celebration of Easter egg hunts! Ebby the bunny invited all the..."
The Genie Dagger

"The Genie Dagger by Bethany Wicker is the first book in a new fantasy series set in the world of..."
Magical Creatures Academy 1: Night Shifter

"The world the author has created was very varied and offered a fresh look at magical creatures. Rina was a..."
Egg

"EGG is a cute and simple board book that primarily focuses on the illustrations. The story begins with four eggs,..."
Emmet Gets Tough (The LEGO Movie 2: Storybook with Stickers)

"EMMET GETS TOUGH is a picture book that is a companion to the movie featured. In the vein of THE..."
It's Pool Time! (Clifford)

"In a delightful summer read, Emily Elizabeth, Clifford, and friends are spending a day at the pool. Emily Elizabeth wants..."
Spring Babies (Babies in the Park)

"This enchanting board book features lovely images that celebrate babies in the springtime. With a simple, rhyming poem and coordinated..."
Making Bombs for Hitler

"What worked: This is an emotional tale of Lida, a young Ukrainian girl, who is stolen from her home and..."
Dear Boy,

"DEAR BOY is a series of reflections on and advice for life, geared towards boys. With statements encouraging them to..."
I Need a Hug

"I NEED A HUG features a porcupine who knows she needs a cuddle. However, none of the animals want to..."
Beyond the Sixth Extinction: A Post-Apocalyptic Pop-Up

"This unbelievably cool pop-up book is great for elementary-aged children with large imaginations. This book speculates about how certain organisms..."
Giant Tess

"GIANT TESS is a picture book about Tess, who is different than the other children in Myth-hatten. Tess is a..."
The Girl The Sea Gave Back

"When Tova is saved by the Svell's Tala, Jorrund, she becomes their key to peek at the future. Tora is..."
Let Me Hear a Rhyme

"I'm not sure which the character I loved the most. It is one of those heartfelt stories about a group..."
The Kingdom of Copper

"I honestly didn't think anything could be better than book one The City of Brass but I was so so..."
Colorblind

"While Colorblind won’t be shattering barriers, it opens the conversation in racism from a standpoint not yet explored. Colorblind,..."
The F Word (Redefining Me book 1)

"Peyton has always been the "bigger girl", but after her brother Cooper dies in an accident, her weight gets out..."
The Cerulean

"So, I didn't even know this was a thing until everyone was dogging it on twitter. When I saw that..."
To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"This is one of the very few times I will ever say this but here we go.... I preferred the..."
Kiss Collector

"Finally! A freaking book that looks down on drugs. I was so nervous when right off the bat, we get..."